1. All bookings for tickets, passes, sessions, experiences or packages (“Ticketing”) processed through the RE:WELL REBELS are subject to availability and acceptance by RE:WELL REBELS. RE:WELL REBELS reserves the right to accept or reject any order. By submitting Ticketing request you agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions. RE:WELL REBELS shall be entitled, but not obliged, to conduct verification checks on any order, and shall be entitled to rescind the order if such verification checks reveal any fraud or other irregularity in the order.
2. RE:WELL REBELS has no control over the maintenance or management of the venue where the Services are to be provided. RE:WELL REBELS, its agents and employees shall not be liable for any death, personal injury (unless such death or personal injury was caused by the negligence of RE:WELL REBELS), loss or damage however caused while in the venue nor are they liable for any complaints, claims, refunds, or exchange for any reason whatsoever, including without limitation, those relating to the venue, or cancellation or postponement of the Services due to issues relating to the availability of the venue that is not reasonably within the control of RE:WELL REBELS (collectively, “Claims”). Booking fees and all handling fees shall not be refundable unless otherwise informed by RE:WELL REBELS.
Upon confirmation of Ticketing, no refund will be made under any circumstances except pursuant to Condition 3 below.
3. If a Service is postponed or cancelled, a Postponement Publicity Notice or a Cancellation Publicity Notice (collectively, the “Notices” or individually, a “Notice”) respectively shall be sent to you via email and you will be informed of the alternative options available to you, or opt for a full refund of the fees paid.
4. Entry will be refused without proper proof of Ticketing.
5. Entry to the venue will be subject to the venue’s prevailing terms and conditions of entry.
6. RE: WELL REBELS reserve the right without refund or compensation to refuse admission/evict any person(s) whose conduct is disorderly or inappropriate or who poses a threat to security, or to the enjoyment of the Services by others.
7. No photography, audio or video recording is allowed during the Services unless otherwise stated by RE:WELL REBELS.
8. RE:WELL REBELS may add, withdraw or substitute trainers and/or vary advertised programmes, courses and experiences, Service timings, venue arrangements and participant capacity without prior notice.
9. RE:WELL REBELS may use your image or likeness in any live or recorded video display, photograph, picture or publicity material or website.
10. RE:WELL REBELS may postpone, cancel, interrupt or stop the Service due to dangerous situations, or any other causes beyond their reasonable control.
11. Before or upon entering the venue, you agree to submit to any search for any prohibited items including but not limited to weapons, controlled, dangerous and illegal substances and recording devices.
12. You voluntarily assume all risk and danger incidental to the Services and venue whether occurring prior to, during or subsequent to the actual Services or your presence at the venue, including any death, personal injury, loss, damage or liability.
13. Persons who are under 18 years of age should seek parental consent before using the Site. By transacting on the Site, you certify that you are at least 18 years of age and you understand these Terms and Conditions.
14. Any complaints regarding the Services shall be directed solely to and dealt with by RE:WELL REBELS. Any complaints regarding the venue shall be directed solely to and dealt with by RE:WELL REBELS.
16. Singapore law shall govern the sale of all Tickets and you agree to submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Singapore courts.